bestUV is the only Dutch manufacturer ‘pure and only’ specialized in ultraviolet (UV) treatment of water that is used ‘professionally’.
At the headquarters in Best (‘Brainport Eindhoven’), all bestUV systems are designed, built, tested and maintained on the basis of ISO9001.
The bestUV installations are used for:
– disinfection to combat micro-organisms (in eg waste water, drinking water, process water)
– photolysis (in, for example, swimming pools, pharma, semi-conductor)
– catalysis of chemicals (from eg H2O2, ozone)
– combinations of the above processes for all conceivable industries
– turbid or liquids with low transmittance of UV light.
All bestUV systems are designed and dimensioned on the basis of computer modeling (CFD) combined with practical tests by external laboratories (‘validation by so-called 3rd party’) or our own in-house research.
Every bestUV installation is mechanically and electrically tested prior to delivery, after which it is delivered ‘plug and play’.
The after-sales support team supports during and after the installation and / or start-up of the bestUV installation so that the bestUV installation performs optimally for the purpose for which the installation was used.
All replacement parts of the bestUV installations are always in stock in Best and are available 24 / 24h for urgent or subsequent delivery. As a result, the bestUV user hardly has to keep any spare material in stock.
Visit our booth F.108 or our website or convince yourself by visiting our location in Best.