A company on the move.
KSB (founded in Frankenthal Germany in 1871) has developed over more than 140 years into a multinational company with approximately 16,500 employees, branches in more than 100 countries and production locations on all continents. With a wide range of innovative pumps, valves, automation, service and complete hydraulic systems, KSB group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers. Our series or standard range offers you exactly the right solution for nearly all applications, without concessions.
Wherever you are: as a KSB customer, you are assured of a wealth of available knowledge and experience. Including a state-of-the-art product range; from compact wastewater lifting units for water villas, for example, to special heavy-duty pumps for process industry or boiler feed pumps for large power stations.
From a simple submersible dirty water pump to a high-efficiency water transport pump, KSB can offer you the right type of pump.
Innovative solutions for pumping liquids.
KSB is segmented into the following markets:
• Industrial technology; KSB products guarantee high reliability for systems in the (chemical) industry and process technology.
• Energy technology; the world’s leading supplier of pumps and high-pressure valves for power stations.
• Water; KSB products are used for the extraction, transport and treatment of (drinking) water.
• Waste water: KSB supplies industrial and public treatment plants, environmental engineering products and waste water pumping stations.
• Building technology; KSB supplies residential and utility buildings with pumping systems for air conditioning, water supply, waste water transport, etc.
• Mining; KSB aggregates are used in mining, the oil and sand industry and on dredgers.
• Service; a competent service team from repairs, fast service to “Total Pump Management”.
KSB Nederland has about 70 employees and is ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 / VCA certified.
Discover the world of KSB!
KSB Nederland BV
1160 AE Zwanenburg
T 020 4079800