As a CNC Machining you manage a production cell with a CNC controlled machining machine and a robot. You can also be used on other machines within production. with the help of the ERP system, you consult the production planning and drawings and you independently determine the most efficient approach. You manufacture both customer-specific items and standardized series. In addition, you and the team take care of the implementation/commissioning of recently purchased machines and CAM software.
You will work in an energetic team that together makes the best sealing solutions for our customers. Be ready to be challenged, because Lagersmit serves a wide range of A-brands that expect a customer-oriented attitude and critical thinking!
– MBO work and think level and diploma in the field of metal or mechanical engineering
– Relevant training in machining with CNC
– At least 4 years of work experience in a kind of equal position
– Proficiency in Dutch and English, spoken and written (German is an advantage)
– Knowledge of Siemens 840D (with shop turn) and DIN-ISO programming is an advantage
You work accurately, have initiative and are creative with problem-solving. You do not compromise on quality and you are flexible in terms of work attitude and working hours.