• You communicate clearly and smoothly both by telephone and by e-mail
• You handle sales agreements and sales-related processes correctly
• You translate the sales signals into up-selling and cross-selling or services
• You identify and anticipate customer and prospect developments
• You are responsible for processing quotations, orders and customer data in the system
What are you going to do?
• HBO working and thinking level, preferred commercial direction, with an interest in communication via new media
• Affinity with technology
• Proficiency in Dutch and English in speech and writing.
• Practical mind
• Team player
Terms of employment
What do we offer you?
We offer you a (full-time 32/40 hours per week) all-round job as a sales representative within Van Kaam. You work within a dynamic and quality-oriented organization with a growth ambition. We pay a lot of attention to the satisfaction, personal development and health of our employees.
As a leading plastic supplier and accessories in the Netherlands, Van Kaam supplies more than 10,000 plastic and cast-iron items from stock. It concerns high-quality technical plastic semi-finished products including piping systems and cast iron products from top brands. The focus is on stimulating and innovative translation of plastic applications and, above all, sustainable and driven growth in knowledge, teamwork, market position and size.
Do you feel that this is your job and does it appeal to you to work within a dynamic and young team?
Then respond now and apply immediately!
Unfortunately, we cannot deal with applications that do not meet the job requirements.
Mediation by employment agencies not desired.
Written applications to: email@example.com