You are an inquisitive, service-oriented and communicative problem-solver. You are typified by a customer-oriented attitude. You can be deployed flexibly and you like to function independently. In this position you are the technical ambassador of Flottweg Nederland B.V.
You are able to help customers quickly and efficiently with our Flottweg decanters and separators, in existing process installations in all kinds of industries such as petrochemicals, food industry, water purification, breweries, etc.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Preventive Maintenance of Flottweg machines at the customer
• Trouble Shooting / Reading PLCs
• General technical support & advice.
• Start-up and commissioning of machines and processes
• Process optimization / test setups
• Sales support for new customers
Working area is the entire Benelux with the focus on the Netherlands.
Education / Skills
• MBO / HBO in the direction of mechanical engineering, mechanics, electrical engineering or related.
• 3 years of experience in a similar position in the field.
• You are customer and quality oriented and you function independently as well as in a team.
• Good command of the Dutch language, spoken and written, German is a plus.
This role naturally includes:
Company car, laptop and mobile phone.