With both proven and innovative technology, we are able to provide the most appropriate solution for a large number of environmental issues. Waste recycling, re-use of materials and recovery of low-grade energy are key to our solutions. Through research and collaboration, we look for new ways to solve existing problems in a more sustainable and economical way.
We are active in the municipal and industrial market worldwide and focus on the treatment of wastewater, drinking and process water, biosolids, sludge and gasses. Separation and thickening of solids and liquids are also part of our core activities. With our extensive knowledge and experience about (biological) treatment processes, we can assist you in designing or upgrading your entire treatment plant.
We support our products with service and maintenance contracts and operational support. Furthermore, we can manage your spare parts.
The technologies / equipment that we present to the market include the following:
– Sieving and filtering with the use of
o the fine-sieve technology (filtration of influent flows, in particular),
o disc screens (filtration of highly fibrous water),
o drum filters (capture of suspended matter from various water flows)
o and the disk filter (effluent polishing).
– Sludge thickening and dewatering with the use of different types of belt thickeners and belt presses, adapted to the specific application
– GaLiCos and Crescendo, specifically developed for
o thickening of liquids,
o scrubbing (hot) gases,
o stripping and cooling of liquids
o and the recovery of thermal energy.
– Sludge drying, in which different techniques are also available, ranging from
o a ‘thin layer’ dryer,
o a drum dryer
o and a belt dryer
Product names that are connected to CirTec are the following:
– Salsnes (fine-screen technology)
– Giotto Water (filtration, thickening and dewatering and drying)
– GaLiCos and Crescendo