U-F-M | Ultrasonic Flow Management
“We measure flow.” That is the shortest description for what we do at U-F-M. We sell, rent and install ultrasonic flow meters; instruments for measuring the flow rate of liquids and gases in tubes, pipes and tanks. We like to use the word “flow” often. And also “ultrasonic”, the principle our measuring method is based upon.
MEASURING FROM THE OUTSIDE WHAT FLOWS INSIDE
Whether it concerns waste water, drinking water, leak detection, open sewer or a closed pipe, with an ultrasonic flow meter you will obtain reliable results quickly and easily. The external mounting of clamp-on sensors makes this method an interesting alternative to in-line flow measuring. After all, it is not necessary to open a tube or pipe in order to perform the measurement. An ultrasonic flow meter can also be combined very well with a pressure meter, temperature sensor and wireless GPRS system.
APPLICATIONS WATER MANAGEMENT
• monitoring water distribution, water balance and output
• leak detection and detection of unknown connections
• monitoring waste water; treatment and reuse
• checking valves, non-return valves etc.
• consumption measurements of irrigation system
• indication of flow direction
• detection of low flow rates
• and more