Ceramic membrane filtration is a robust and sustainable technology for the production of clean and reliable water. RWB delivers the compact modular systems from METAWATER. The membranes have a pore size of 0.1 µm and thereby fall into the microfiltration class.
Due to the removal of impurities like suspended substances, turbidity, bacteria and protozoans, the technology is very suited as a purification step in the production of drinking water, process water or for purification and reuse of wastewater.
Ceramic membrane filtration offers the following advantages:
– Guaranteed continuous 100 % integrity
– No fragile separate membrane reeds
– Resistant to pressure and heat
– Resistant against aggressive chemicals (effective cleaning)
– Back wash with very high speed
– Very high efficiency achievable
– Large filtration surface per membrane module (25 m²)
– Long guaranteed membrane lifespan
– Low environmental impact