Your tasks and responsibilities:
– maintaining the database of items and related data,
– managing the life cycle of items and key parameters,
– maintenance of the data and database in the ERP system,
– classification of items according to the CNCT (Combined Nomenclature of the Customs Tariff),
– coordination of documentation issuance with different areas in the company: Strategic Purchasing, Supply Chain, Production, R&D, Product and Project Management, in addition we work globally with our entities – India, Egypt).
We want you to have the following competencies:
– completed Master’s degree in a technical field (Industrial Electronics),
– at least 3 years of experience in the development of analogue and digital electronic assemblies and devices,
– active knowledge of English (oral and written),
– understanding of the product lifecycle and the roles of those involved in the Gate -process and PLM tools,
– knowledge of the ERP system, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with Infor,
– knowledge of External Standards, preference will be given to candidates from the metering industry,
– reliability, consistency, precision (it is a matter of transferring product documentation/product assemblies to the production process), self-initiative, ability to work in a team.
We are offering you:
– extensive training, professional and personal development opportunities,
– the opportunity for personal and career development in a globally recognised company,
– work and cooperation in a high-tech professional working environment,
– work with experienced professionals,
– active participation in international projects,
– flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.