Your tasks and responsibilities:
– produce functional and final prototypes,
– participate in the design of more complex products, in the coordination of solutions brought by the planned hardware or software within the technical request,
– participate in the design of architecture,
– prepare prescribed documentation,
– test, verify, analyze and prepare test procedures and identify product deficiencies.
We want you to have the following competencies:
– completed at least a university degree in natural sciences (level VI / 2),
– at least 3 years of experience in programming and using C #,
– at least 2 years of experience in creating solutions on Windows .NET environment,
– knowledge of Microsoft development environment (VisualStudio),
– active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
– self-initiative and systematic.
We are offering you:
– operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
– opportunities for professional and personal development,
– introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
– dynamic work and daily challenges,
– cooperation with experienced experts,
– work in an international environment,
– flexible working hours (working from home).