I am exhibitor
How does it work?
What does your badge reader do?
To increase the visitor experience during the exhibition, all exhibitors receive one badge reader. This is part of the EasyGo offer.
The wireless sensor transmits the product and company information that you have uploaded in My Easyfairs.
How does it work?
By simply scanning their badge with your badge reader, visitors receive your product and company information (which you have uploaded via My Easyfairs) via e-mail at the end of the day.
Your benefits as an exhibitor
Easily distribute your business information
By simply scanning their badge, visitors who have not spoken to you will also receive your product and company information via e-mail.
Encourage the visitor experience
Visitors who scan their badge receive your information digitally. Very useful for immediately sharing this data with their colleagues and acquaintances via e-mail or social media.
Reduce costs and waste
Thanks to digital business information you save on brochures, catalogs and print material. So less (transport) costs and less chance that your visitors “lose” your material along the way.
Simplify your follow-up after the exhibition
Included with GoLeads , GoPlus or GoPremium , you will receive a list of visitors who digitally collected your business information. Done with the time-consuming entry of business cards or contact forms.
More contacts and possibilities
Combine the use of your badge reader with the Visit Connect App and also scan the badges of your visitors. Ask them to collect your information by scanning your badge reader with their badge. If you have GoLeads , GoPlus or GoPremium , you will receive the list of visitors who have scanned the badge reader(s) at your stand.
What should you do during the exhibition?
- Collect your ready-to-use badge reader during the set-up day at the Business Point / Fair secretariat.
- Place the badge reader on your stand: in the view of your visitor, easily accessible and at the right height for easy scanning. Need advice? We are ready for you!
- Place the green sticker where you want the badge reader.
- Remove the strip on your badge reader and immediately place it on the green sticker. You may also use your own removable adhesive.
- The batteries of the badge reader will last a whole fair.
- Return the badge reader to the Business Ponit / Fair Secretariat at the end of the day on the last exhibition day.
- If you have GoLeads, GoPlus or GoPremium, you will receive the list of visitors who have scanned the badge reader (s) at your stand. You can also request this information via My Easyfairs.
If you have GoVisibility, you can still upgrade to GoPlus to get the list of visitors who have scanned the badge reader(s) at your stand.
N.B. The badge reader that you rent remains the property of Poken NV. Non-returned badge readers will be charged € 500.